RideAlly has resumed its services
May 19, 2020
Cabs Services starts at Bengaluru (with conditions)
After a long wait, cab services are starting at Bengaluru from Tuesday, 19-May. Below are the conditions to be kept in mind:
- In autos, two persons, excluding the driver, can travel.
- In normal taxis, two persons, excluding the driver, can travel.
- In Maxi cabs (Innova etc, 6-12 seaters), three passengers excluding the driver can travel.
- Wearing masks is mandatory in autos and taxis.
- Cabs services will not available on Sundays till 31-May.
You can book cabs with RideAlly either by using the RideAlly App or by calling 080 4600 4600 anytime.